React Software Engineer (f/m)
Work with state-of-the-art React and React-Native technologies to enhance our multiple user-facing applications.
- Work with state-of-the-art React technologies to enhance our multiple user-facing applications.
- Collaborate closely with our designers to create solutions that offer a great user experience.
- Identify and adopt best practices for frontend engineering.
- Be involved and help others, participating in code reviews and knowledge sharing.
- Real-world experience with at least 2 of the following frameworks: React, AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS, VueJS, BackboneJS, Polymer.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and SPAs.
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Experience with React-Native is a plus.
- Experience with PHP is a plus.
- You are sociable and pragmatic.
- You are responsible and able to take ownership of your work.
- You speak fluent business English.
- Competitive salary.
- English-speaking international environment.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Source URL https://www.simplesurance-group.com/careers/#react-software-engineer-fm
Email to apply
About simplesurance GmbH
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
apply to this job