Golang Software Engineer (f/m)
Take the ownership of the backend that powers several user-facing applications. Further developing our state-of-the-art, gRPC-based, microservice architecture.
- simplesurance engineering is an innovative team, building a real-time cross-selling platform along with insurance broker platform. We are looking for engineers who don't like to be stuck in one role and prefer to be involved with all aspects of the design and development of the platform, focusing on scalability and availability.
- You, together with your team, will take the ownership of the backend that powers several user-facing applications. Further developing our state-of-the-art, gRPC-based, microservice architecture.
- You will take part actively in code reviews, to ensure that our platform and codebase meet the highest quality standards.
- You will have a job with a direct and visible impact in the company.
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have real-world experience building Go applications with a focus on resilience and uptime.
- You know when to use an interface and when to use a struct.
- You know when to use a channel and when to use a mutex.
- You always run your test with a race detector.
- You always name and structure your packages in a meaningful way.
- You never _ errors.
- You almost never panic.
- You speak business fluent English
- Competitive salary.
- English-speaking international environment.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Source URL https://www.simplesurance-group.com/careers/#golang-software-engineer-fm
Email to apply
About simplesurance GmbH
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
apply to this job