Manual and Automation Test Engineer (f/m)
You take the ownership of the quality of our web sites, both frontend and backend.
- You take the ownership of the quality of our web sites, both frontend and backend
- You care about the whole user experience, not only about the bugs
- You are in charge of the creation and execution of test plans and test cases in multibrowser and multiplatforms
- You will take part actively in design reviews, grooming, planning and stand-up meetings
- You will be the guardian of the bridge between our product owners and developers
- You won’t be a number: your ideas matter and you will make a real impact in the company
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You are highly focused on details
- You already gained practical experiences in Quality Assurance testing methodologies
- You are familiar with defects tracking and lifecycle
- You can provide knowledge in performance and localization testing
- You have knowledge of the following tools (or equivalents): Codeception, Postman (REST API - JSON API), postgreSQL
- Ideally, you already gained experience in one of these: PHP7, Golang, React Native
- You are willing to increase your knowledge in automation frameworks
- You are experienced with Jira, GitHub and TestRails
- You are familiar with Scrum methodology
- You speak excellent English
- Competitive salary.
- English-speaking international environment.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Source URL https://www.simplesurance-group.com/careers/#manual-and-automation-test-engineer-fm
Email to apply
About simplesurance GmbH
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
apply to this job