Head of Product Management (f/m)
You will lead our Product Management Team. You will lead in the prioritization and creation of new features for our products.
- You will lead our Product Management Team and report directly to the COO
- You analyze and scope product and process requirements requested by internal and external stakeholders
- You identify potential improvements of our products and services to develop them further
- You will lead in the prioritization and creation of new features for our products
- You help define, develop and deliver product roadmaps
- You will help mentor fellow coworkers
- You’ll be involved in the full product lifecycle
- You have experience in managing a team
- You have minimum 5 years professional experience in technical product management and system design
- You have experience with consumer-facing services on desktop, Mobile Web, iOS and Android in an Agile environment
- You have an understanding of lean and MVP methodologies
- You are highly process-oriented and have a structured way of working as well as the affinity to work on details
- You have strong communication skills and a passion to work together with internal and external
- You are highly experienced in writing, cutting down, briefing and reviewing user stories and the resulting features
- Prior web application development experience is a plus
- Of course, you are fluent in English
- Competitive salary.
- English-speaking international environment.
Source URL https://www.simplesurance-group.com/careers/#head-of-product-management-fm
Email to apply
About simplesurance GmbH
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
apply to this job