Language-agnostic Software Engineer (f/m)
simplesurance is looking for pragmatic, product-oriented backend developers who are always willing to learn new things and use the right tool for the right job.
- simplesurance engineering is an innovative team of engineers that build a realtime cross-selling platform, which also includes all the items of the insurance ecosystem. We are looking for engineers, who don't like to be stuck in one role but want to be a part of all levels of the development and design of the platform focusing on scalability, speed, and availability.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are open to learning new things every day
- You are passionate about data, scalability, performance, microservices, and automation
- You have a strong coding background and have experience in at least two of the following: C++, Erlang, Go, Haskell, Java, Python, Scala
- You speak business fluent English
- Competitive salary.
- English-speaking international environment.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Source URL https://www.simplesurance-group.com/careers/#languageagnostic-software-engineer-fm
Email to apply
About simplesurance GmbH
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
apply to this job