Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m)
You create analysis and reporting based on company requirements in different fields (e.g. insurance topics, CLTV / CRM topics). You will improve and extend our Analysis and Reporting infrastructure.
- You create analysis and reporting based on company requirements in different fields (e.g. insurance topics, CLTV / CRM topics)
- You will work closely with different teams and departments to translate their data problems into BI solutions
- You will improve and extend our Analysis and Reporting infrastructure
- You create and analyze operative KPIs for the company’s planning and controlling
- You will optimize interfaces within the company, guide automation processes and you will be responsible for your own special projects
- You successfully passed your studies in business administration, business informatics or a comparable experience
- You already gained professional experience of 2-3 years in the field of Business Intelligence in an internationally active company
- You provide excellent skills in at least one reporting tool like Looker, MicroStrategy, Tableau etc.
- You provide excellent skills in at least one dialect of SQL
- You have very good knowledge in data modeling (OLTP, OLAP) – terms like ‘Kimbal’, ‘Inmon’ or ‘3NF’ sound familiar.
- You have experience working with (statistical) methods and tools like R, MATLAB or SAS to provide more valuable analyses/hypothesis
- You think outside of the box to find new valuable data sources which can support your analyses
- You work highly target-orientated, self-reliant and you are very analytical thinking
- You are very data-driven, reliable, motivated and flexible
- You combine excellent communication and presentation skills with business fluent English
- Competitive salary.
- English-speaking international environment.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Source URL https://www.simplesurance-group.com/careers/#senior-business-intelligence-analyst-fm
Email to apply
About simplesurance GmbH
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
apply to this job