Business Travel Consultant (Onsite) - CWT SatoTravel
June 12 Kaiserslautern
Joining CWTSatoTravel means becoming part of a collaborative, close-knit, global community. Our “people first” ethos starts with our colleagues. As a member of the SatoTravel team, you’ll see that our core value of caring runs deep. It goes beyond the confines of our company too; our commitment to corporate social responsibility is deeply rooted in what we do and who we are.
Because we care so much for our travelers we also care for our colleagues by fostering a high-performance and high-quality environment, fully supported by our leaders helping you succeed.
We actively look for people who bring a positive attitude to work with them and that’s reflected in the atmosphere in our offices, remote teams and contact centers, and the dynamic between colleagues. Our people want to be here — which explains the long careers of so many of our colleagues.
Through our winning combination of outstanding people and innovative technology, we’re focused on ensuring that the travel experience of our customers is unforgettable from start to finish, for all the right reasons. And as part of the SatoTravel organization, you’ll be at the forefront of providing that exceptional experience. Going beyond just making bookings, you’ll play a key role in delivering a safe and enjoyable journey to our clients’ traveling employees.
We have opportunities in Kaiserslautern, Ramstein, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Baumholder, Grafenwöhr and are all located ONSITE US Air bases
- Create and complete travel arrangements (air, hotel, rail and ground transportation)
- Ensure reservations are built according to client standards and preferences
- Act as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations that provide the best traveler experience
- Handle basic and moderately complex bookings with potentially non-standard and multi destinations, ticket exchanges and complex fares
- Sells products that are of commercial value to CWTSatoTravel and contribute to CWTSatoTravel’s profitability; sells “add on” attachments (hotel, other); upsells targeted areas of travel
- Escalate most complex bookings to more experienced staff
- Assignments include both routine and non-routine work
- Benefit from comprehensive training by experienced colleagues and use our social intranet to always stay up to date
- English fluent – written and spoken
- 2nd language a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- GDS knowledge - Sabre (preferred), Amadeus or Galileo
- Basic MS Office A genuine passion for high-quality customer service — we care about our customers and it’s important to us that you do too
- Strong teamworking skills
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow!
- Any travel industry-related experience
- Customer Service experience/ skills
You must hold all the correct ID and forms to work in Germany and a driving licence woudl be beneficial due to the office locations of the Air Bases.
Source URL https://www.arbeitnow.com/jobs/companies/cwt-satotravel/business-travel-consultant-onsite-ramstein-stuttgart-grafenwohr-225124
Based out of Berlin, Arbeitnow helps job seekers discover Remote (hybrid & remote first), and 4 day work week jobs in Germany. Arbeitnow has built-in support for jobs that provide visa sponsorship and relocation assistance, helping companies attract great talent from all over the world.
apply to this job