Terms and Conditions
Interruptions and Omissions in Service
While we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Links to other Sites
On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Information on this Site
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
The englishjobs.de make no representations as to the quality, conformance or availability of the services provided and hereby disclaims and hereby waives to the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law
- any representation not otherwise contained herein
- any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of any contract, for loss of profit or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatever (whether caused by englishjobs.de's negligence or that of its employees, agents or subcontractors or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the services (including any delay in supplying or any failure to supply the services in accordance with any contract or at all);
- any liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation (unless fraudulent) or otherwise arising in connection with the supply of the services or resulting from their use;
- any loss, damage or expense, whether direct or indirect (including but not limited to legal or other professional fees, loss of profit or other consequential loss or damage), arising out of inaccurate, ambiguous or the misinterpretation of CVs or other information.
- any loss or damage arising out of any misstatement or negligence, dishonesty, misconduct or lack of skill of Applicants.
- any claim arising from any information or software sent by an Applicant to the User or to the Originator which: contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; which contains information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property rights (or any derivative works with respect thereto) or which contains information or material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence, threatening or otherwise contrary to any applicable law or regulation.
This paragraph notwithstanding, nothing herein shall waive any claim for any intentional or fraudulent act by englishjobs.de englishjobs.de has no obligation to monitor any activity on the englishjobs.de site. englishjobs.de reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials in whole or in part.